- PATSCAN represents the first cost effective platform for Active Shooter prevention available today. No comparable platform system currently available.
- Cost-effectively installs at client locations. Customizable integration at key access points designed to covertly identify weapons and alert security of active threats before entry.
- Widespread use of the technology could act as an effective deterrent, diminishing the epidemic of active shooters across the nation and around the world.
- Our platform includes components able to deliver stand-off detection, even on moving targets, with a “cognitive” ability to learn and identify new threats once deployed.
- Experts in specialized technologies, counter-terrorism, conflict resolution, government/corporate relations, security sector business development.
- Facility operators will have an ability to prominently post anti-weapons policies with compliance assured.
- Working collaboratively with Canada’s McMaster University & the University of British Columbia (UBC) along with the University of Texas (Dallas) towards ongoing solutions development.
- Worldwide exclusive rights along with patent pending IP for PATSCAN platform solution components.
Who is Patriot One’s Transfer Agent?
TSX Equity Transfer Services
(formerly TMX Equity Transfer Services Inc.)
Who is Patriot One’s legal counsel?
Miller Thomson LLP
725 Granville Street
Pacific Centre, Suite 400
Vancouver, BC Canada V7Y 1G5
Who is Patriot One’s independent auditor?
Davidson & Company LLP
1200 – 609 Granville Street
P.O. Box 10372, Pacific Centre
Vancouver, BC Canada V7Y 1G6
Where is Patriot One’s common stock traded, and what is the symbol?
Canada TSX: PAT
USA OTCQX: PTOTF
Germany: FRA: OPL / WKN: A2ARY2
What is the Company’s ISIN Number?
How many shares are outstanding?
Shares Issued & Outstanding: 137.5M
Fully Diluted: 181.6M
How do I buy shares of the Company?
You must contact a broker directly.
What is the Company’s fiscal year-end?
What is the Company’s Contact Info?
Patriot One Technologies, Inc.
General Inquiries +1 (888) 728-1832
or Investor Inquiries +1 (888) 728-1332
Where can I review the Company’s Corporate Presentation?