Patriot One Technologies Inc., is advancing seven years of academic research and successful testing into a commercial first-of-its-kind Cognitive Microwave Radar concealed weapons detection system. The Company’s NForce CMR1000 aims to Deter, Detect and Defend against active shooter threats before they occur.
- Product delivers stand-off detection, even on moving targets, with a “cognitive” ability to learn and identify new threats once deployed.
- Patent pending IP and worldwide licensing rights.
- Developed through NATO funded project at McMaster University.
- NForce represents the first cost effective solution for Active Shooter prevention available today.
- No comparable portable system currently available.
- Led by Senior Management experts in the areas of high-frequency electromagnetics, counter-terrorism, conflict resolution, government/corporate interface, sensor development, proactive security and business development.
- Cost-effectively installs in hallways/doorways to covertly identify weapons and alert security of active threats before entry.
- Soon, facility operators will have an ability to prominently post anti-weapons policies with compliance assured.
- Patriot One believes widespread use of its technology could act as an effective deterrent, thereby diminishing the epidemic phenomena of active shooters across the nation and around the world.
- Publicly listed: TSX.V: PAT — OTC: PTOTF — FRA: OPL / WKN: A2ARY2
Click Here to View Company Presentation