Patriot One’s Gateway systems detect concealed guns, knives or related threat objects on people in a minimum-clutter setting (no bags or carry-on trolleys), preventing mass casualty attacks on the general public in high traffic facilities and venues. The Gateway can be installed at arenas and stadiums, ticketed venues and attractions, casinos, workplaces, and other entryways into private, public or secured buildings.
The Gateways offer covert operational deployment allowing for uninterrupted pedestrian traffic. Through artificial intelligence (Al)-enhanced target recognition and object position image overlay, threat isolation and intervention can occur covertly, significantly minimizing risk to security personnel and eliminating disruption to patron experience, unlike conventional walk-through metal detectors.
Our newest Gateway, SmartGateway, has been designed specifically for stadiums and other large ticketed venues.
Updated features include:
- Plug-and-play allowing portability between events or locations
- Customizable display settings, including patron-facing traffic lights, enabling patrons to more easily follow stop / go cues
- Visual and auditory alerts ensuring security personnel don’t miss a threat
- Threat localization on LED panel removing the need for a separate kiosk
- Integrated camera reducing the need for additional setup
SmartGateway is ideal for environments with high throughput, that need to get thousands of patrons inside the venue quickly, efficiently, and safely, in alignment with security standards requirements.
- Non-Threat Items: Technology automatically eliminates small non-threat items such as mobile phones, wallets, keys and traditional watches. Larger items like laptops, purses or bags must be screened separately.
- Deployment Options: Can be covertly or overtly deployed, indoors or outdoors. Covert deployments may include hallway walls, door entries, nondescript bollard or fixture units
- Proven Solution: Over two years of continuous operation and client validation.
- Especially effective in areas of high volume pedestrian foot traffic.
- No health, safety or privacy issues as there are no active scans or revealing images involved.
- Locates covertly and easily to identify the passage of prohibited objects.
- Wide aperature and range allows for detection and isolation of threat-bearing individuals in crowded passages.
- Instant threat analysis triggers camera ID and alerts remote operators and security personnel proximal to area of interest for immediate action.
- Installation options can be covert or overt, indoors or outdoors and may include hallway walls, door entries, signage, bollard or fixture units, ceilings or floors, planters and architectural elements.
- Rapid installation and ease-of-use provides cost-effective ability to increase positive outcomes.
- Integrates with all Patriot One’s artificial intelligence powered platform components and many existing security systems i.e.: access controls, video management and related network alerting systems.